Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (MS-10748)
About this course:
In this IT Ops Training, students will obtain detailed instruction and hands-on practice for setting up and deploying Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and its connected site systems. This three-day Microsoft Official course is intended for IT Professionals who are accountable for scheming and deploying one or more System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems, also as configuring and running endpoints in those systems. You will be trained how to plan for the operation of the central management site, one or additional primary sites and secondary sites, and every single one connected site systems. You will as well learn how to transfer from System Center 2012 Configuration Manager to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
This course moreover assist candidates get ready for Exam 70-243, MCTS: Organizing and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager. Configuration of Manager Courses, 10747D and 10748C, or the corresponding knowledge and skills will be essential to get ready for the exam.
NOTE: Windows Intune is used as component of the lab for these lessons, which may not be accessible in all countries. Please verify with your Microsoft training contributor that this cloud service is accessible in your area. Training Providers: please position the course arrangement guide for more details.
The standard salary a System Center Configuration Manager can earn is $95,244 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is proposed for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are accountable for scheming and deploying one or more System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Sites and all supporting systems. They must have three to five years of know-how in medium to hefty enterprise organizations, in a position in which they are sustaining numerous desktop and server computers that run Windows®-based operating systems.
This course is also for persons who are engrossed in taking exam 70-243 TS: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
Both 10747D: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and 10748C: Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager is essential to get ready for this exam.
Prior to attending this course, students should have a working understanding at the system-administrator level of:
- Networking basics, with TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) ethics and administration
- Windows Server management comprising running Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012
- Windows Client basics
- Deployment, arrangement, and troubleshooting for Windows-based individual computers
- fundamental public key infrastructure (PKI) concepts
- Configuration Manager features and executive tasks including:
- functioning with the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager or newer manager console
- Installing customers
- Maintaining hardware and software record
- functioning with collections
- Deploying applications
- running software updates
- Deploying operating systems
- Settings administration
Recommended Prerequisite Course:
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
- Active Directory Services with Windows Server (MS-10969)
After finishing this course, students will be competent to:
- Explain the System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager infrastructure.
- Prepare and deploy a stand-alone prime site.
- Plan and construct a role-based administration.
- Plan and organize a multiple site chain of command.
- Reproduce data and control content in Configuration Manager.
- Plan resource finding and client operation.
- Construct Internet and cloud-based customer management.
- Sustain and check System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
- Drift to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team