Microsoft Azure Virtual Networks
About this course:
In this course, you’ll be introduced to virtual network configuration through the Microsoft Azure Portal and network configuration files. You’ll also see how to use network services to configure and load balance network traffic using tools such as Azure DNS. Load Balancer, Azure Traffic Manager, and Application Gateway. And because this is about the cloud, you’ll see how to connect your on-premises computers to Azure virtual networks as well as establishing connectivity between sites.
The average salary for Systems Administrator with Microsoft Azure skills is $65,319 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for
- Network Engineers
- System Administrators
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization and networking concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface (CLI) scripting.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- How to plan virtual networks in Microsoft Azure.
- How to implement and manage virtual networks.
- How to configure inter-site connectivity with Microsoft Azure virtual networks.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...