Introduction to Microsoft Azure for IT Professionals (MS-10979)
About this course:
This Aztec training course is designed to equip students with the knowledge required by all those who will evaluate Microsoft Azure, like developers, administrators or database administrators. It will provide pre-requisite information for all students planning to attend Course 20532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or Course 20533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
The course consists of topics which will introduce the students to various principles used for cloud computing, and their application in Microsoft Azure. Additionally, the course describes the process of implementing core Microsoft Azure infrastructure made up of storage and virtual networks. Through this knowledge, students will be able to develop common Microsoft Azure services such as Web apps, Azure Virtual Machines, and Microsoft Azure SQL Database. This Aztec course will end with a description of the numerous features of Microsoft Azure SD and explanation of the process of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
On average, an associate in Microsoft Azure skills can earn up to $85,000/- annually.
Upcoming start dates
Contact for schedule
Who should attend?
This course can be undertaken by those students who want to evaluate configuring, deploying, and administering Virtual Machines and services via Microsoft Azure, which includes the following:
- Developers wishing to evaluate developing Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators wishing to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory services and roles to the cloud.
- IT professionals wishing to evaluate how Microsoft Azure can be used to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators wishing to evaluate how Microsoft Azure can be used to host SQL databases.
- A basic knowledge of websites.
- A basic knowledge of Active Directory concepts including: Users, Domains, Domain Controllers.
- A basic knowledge of database concepts such as simple queries and tables.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (MS-20532)
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (MS-20533)
Once the course is complete, students will gain the capabilities to:
- Explain Microsoft Azure, cloud computing, and Azure subscriptions.
- Utilize the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), Azure PowerShell, and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) for managing Microsoft Azure subscriptions.
- Develop and configure virtual machines in Microsoft Azure along with managing their disks.
- Develop, configure, and monitor web apps in Microsoft Azure and implement Microsoft Azure platform as a service (PaaS) cloud services.
- Develop and configure Microsoft Azure virtual networks.
- Develop, manage, and configure cloud storage in Microsoft Azure.
- Utilize Azure SQL Database to develop, configure, and manage SQL databases.
- Develop and manage Microsoft Azure AD.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...