Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (MS-20698)
About this course
This IT Ops Training focuses on providing skills and learning to install, operate and customize Windows 10 applications and operating systems. Along these, the sessions also cover organizing and handling local and online storage and organizing of local and remote network connectivity. In addition, setup and operate the Windows 10 desktops in a Windows Server medium to small AD DS domain atmosphere.
The average salary for a IT Professional is $85,619 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is designed to give skills and knowledge for EDSTs (Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians) who provide Tier 2 or Tier 1 support to users using Windows 10 and devices among a Windows domain atmosphere and those who work in medium to small organizations. The holders of certification in exam 70-698: Installing and Configuring Windows 10 can also enhance their skills by attending this course. Apart from these the course is also designed for:
- The network with which the IT professional general work are arranged as AD DS domain-based atmosphere with controlled access to the cloud and internet services.
- The professional who handle and manage Windows 10 desktops and devices in medium to small networks.
It is essential that the attendees have beforehand knowledge on:
- Practice and knowledge of installing and operating network services, DNS, in Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2012.
- Practice installing and operating Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 8.
- Windows Client basics including practice of Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
- Practice installing and operating Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2012 AD DS (Active Directory Domain Services).
Suggested prerequisites courses
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (MS-20740)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Windows Installation/ Windows 10 configuration.
- Handle and upgrade Windows 10.
- Protect Windows 10.
- Handle local storage.
- Execute networking.
- Restore and get rid of problems of Windows 10.
- Execute network protection.
- Execute post-installation functions.
- Set up and handle applications
- Handle Windows 10 with group policy.
- Execute remote administrations.
- Execute remote connectivity.
- Organize files and resources.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
Contact this provider
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team