Enabling and Managing Microsoft Office 365 (MS-20347)QuickStart
Enabling and Managing Microsoft Office 365 (MS-20347)
About this course:
While enabling Office 365, there is a lot you’ll be able to learn, for instance planning Microsoft Office 365 deployment, management of these deployments, and customizing components that are to be deployed within the Office 365 tenant. You will also be taken through the various steps that need to taken in order to monitor the Office 365 clients using telemetry tools which are built-in for IT administrators. Users taking this course will also acquire knowledge about the ways they can manage and set up Office 365 identities. Course takers will also be able to learn about the types of identities required for configuration and creation in Office 365. Furthermore, users will also be able to learn about the benefits of using them.
This course is and ILT (instructor-led-training) spread over a period of 5 days. It targets everything that IT professionals need to know in order to plan, evaluate, deploy and then operate the services of Office 365 including its dependencies, identities, supporting technologies, an all the requirements. The core focus of this course is on the skills that a user needs in order to set Office 365 tenant which comprises of the federation with user identities that already exist, as well as the expertise that would allow them to sustain Microsoft 365 tenant including its users. In short, this 5-day IT Ops training course will make the users fully prepared for managing Microsoft Office 365.
Students using this Microsoft Office 365 training course will also be prepared for certification exams like Microsoft 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirement, Microsoft 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
The average salary for a Microsoft O365 administrator is $75,000 per year.
Who should attend?
This IT Ops training course is perfect for IT professionals who are already experienced in the field but want to take their skill-set higher. They will receive trainings to configure, plan, and even manage Office 365 environment. Students applying for this course should have a broad understanding of a variety of on-premises tech including AD DS and DNS (Domain Name System). They are also expected to have some generic idea about, Skype for Business Server, Microsoft Lync Server, Microsoft SharePoint Server, and Exchange Server.
- You will need an experience of at least two years in working with Windows Server Operating System especially including Windows Server 2012 (or higher).
- You should have experience with Windows PowerShell.
- You will need an experience of at least a year with name resolution, especially DNS.
- You will need an experience of at least a year with AD DS.
- You should have experience with certificates like PKI certificates (Public Key Infrastructure)
- You should have experience with Lync Server 2013, Exchange Server 2013 (or higher), SharePoint Server 2013 (or higher), and Skype for business Server 2015.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (MS-10961)
Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (MS-20341)
Students who complete this course will be able to do the following:
- Manage licensed, groups, and users of office 365, and then get the delegated administration configured.
- Between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD, plan directory synchronization and configure it.
- Plan the connectivity of clients to Office 365, and configure it.
- Plan and deploy Office 365 and pilot respectively, and configure Office 365 tenant.
- Plan Exchange online services and deploy them.
- Plan SharePoint Online and configure it.
- Plan and deploy Office 365 ProPlus.
- Configuring Azure RMS and Office 365 integration as well as the Office 365 compliance features.
- Plan identity federation and implement it between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and manager the permissions and Exchange Online recipients.
- For the deployment of Business Online, have Skype implemented after proper planning.
- Plan a solution for Office 365 collaboration and configure it. This would include collaboration solutions like OneDrive for business, Yammer Enterprise, and Office 365 groups.
- Review and monitor the services of Office 365, in addition to troubleshooting its issues.
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team