Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
About this course:
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, a growing collection of integrated services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.In this computer science course, you’ll apply what you already know about implementing solutions on Microsoft Azure to learn solution design skills. At the completion of this course, you will be able to identify tradeoffs and make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions..
Note: To complete the final assignment in this course, you will need an Azure subscription. You can use your existing Azure account, or sign up for a free Azure trial subscription (a valid credit card is required for verification, but you will not be charged for Azure services). Note that the free trial is not available in all regions. It is possible to complete the course and earn a certificate without completing the final assignment. This course also prepares the students for the .
The average salary for a Solutions Architect with Microsoft Azure skills is $118,500 per year.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for
- cloud architects
Students considering taking this course are expected to be able to define and implement the appropriate infrastructure and platform solutions to meet the required functional, operational, and deployment requirements through the solution lifecycle. Including:
- Create and manage infrastructure components in Azure
- Implement Web apps
- Describe common practices for building resilient and scalable applications
- Implement Storage & Data Services
- Implement and manage cloud and mobile services
- Implement CDNs and Media Services
- Implement Azure Active Directory and use it to implement security in an application
- Automate and integrate Azure resources using PowerShell
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Cloud Infrastructure and Development
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Networking
- App Services Web Apps
- Advanced Applications
- Application Storage & Data Access
- Securing Resources
- Management, Monitoring Strategy
- Business Continuity Strategy
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team