PMP Exam Prep Live: Virtual Training Course
Successfully passing the PMP (Project Management Professional) exam indicates to the professional world that you are in a master class of project managers. It is the most prestigious certification in the field of project management and can open up an array of recognition and opportunities in your career.
This training course allows you to better prepare for this important exam. PMP exam candidates can practice for their upcoming exam with Project Success's convenient live training course.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for additional information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This live training course is best suited for the following participants:
- Project managers seeking the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential
- Current PMPs seeking a refresher course on the 5th Edition PMBOK® Guide and PDUs
The cost of this PMP Exam Prep Live training course is $1,900.
Certification / Credits
Participants will receive the following benefits of this PMP Exam Prep Live course:
- Testing Lab hones your ability with 500 questions, answers, and explanations (each included Practice Test also features 200 more unique questions)
- Updated to reflect PMI’s July 31 2013 Exam Changes related to the 5thEdition PMBOK® Guide
- Classroom area offers short segments that include audio, video, and graphical presentations
- Use this course to earn the 35 Contact Hours of formal education required to apply for the exam
- Current PMPs earn 35 PDUs
- Covers all 618 Inputs, Tools, & Outputs found in the 5th Edition PMBOK® Guide
- Covers additional concepts and topics that are included in the Examination Specification
- You control the pace of the content – spend more time reviewing your weakest areas
- Includes a Certificate of Completion with all the vital data required by PMI
- Follow the Course Progress Checklist for a clear path to exam success
- Provides 42 CPE Credits in the field of Management
Contact this provider
Project Success, Inc.
For 30 years, Project Success Incorporated (PSI), formerly YCA, has been helping organizations achieve excellence and timely delivery for their most critical projects. PSI’s client experience crosses all industries including manufacturing, high-tech, utilities, construction, financial services, telecom, real estate, entertainment and transportation. PSI...