Work From Home: Work-Life Balance
Finding a healthy work-life balance—knowing the right amount of time to devote to your work, to your family, and to yourself—has never been easy. And, as more and more people are now working from home, the lines between work and life have blurred, and the idea of balance has grown ever more elusive.
This course will introduce you to the concept of work-life balance, as we know it in the Age of Remote Work. And it will offer you practical advice and tips on dealing with your employer, supporting your family, and caring for parents and other, older loved ones.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define work-life balance and discuss its importance
- Identify the particular challenges to work-life balance for remote workers
- Explain the key work-from-home issues you should discuss with your employer
- Identify strategies for reducing screen time
- Assess the effectiveness of different ways to reduce stress
- Discuss the key challenges for remote workers who care for children at home
- Identify the key areas of concern for remote workers who care for an elderly parent
- Explain the importance of the Family and Medical Leave Act for remote workers
- Locate resources to help remote workers maintain work-life balance
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...