Remote work settings create new opportunities and unique challenges for team members. While virtual environments allow for greater flexibility, team-oriented activities can get lost. The collaboration, creativity, and teamwork that seems to flow naturally in an in-person setting can often feel stilted in a virtual environment. This course examines the pros and cons of remote teamwork and provides strategies for overcoming challenges and promoting team success. Other topics include communication best practices, handling conflict, and goal setting.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Describe remote work and its advantages and disadvantages
- Identify methods for optimizing team performance
- Manage conflicts between virtual employees
- Summarize the ideal traits of a virtual team member
- Implement best communication practices in a virtual environment
- Apply goal-setting techniques in a virtual workplace
- Effectively onboard new remote team members, assign roles, and provide feedback
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...