Troubleshooting Your Writing
Writing is central to our personal and professional lives. Errors in writing can derail a job application, miscommunicate a plan, and confuse our audience in many ways. This course will guide you through the writing process, from brainstorming the content to polishing the final draft. Along the way, you'll be given tips for how to speed up the writing process and ensure that you send out error-free writing. Topics include time management, structure, crafting complex and clear sentences, and troubleshooting common grammar errors.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify effective strategies for revision
- Describe the importance of structure in writing
- Identify key structural components of effective writing
- Understand the importance of specificity in writing
- Write well-organized paragraphs
- Identify unnecessary words and phrases
- Revise choppy sentences into complex sentences
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...