Taking Better Photographs
Taking captivating and creative photographs is a challenge. While determining whether a photograph is aesthetically pleasing may be subjective, there are basic techniques for photographers to follow to assist in the photography process. This beginner's course will provide an overview of the basics needed to successfully take photographs. Through this course, you will learn about camera basics, including equipment and settings. Additionally, the course will dive into composition, focusing, and editing to create eye-catching visuals and enhance the photography experience.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define photography
- List the necessary components of basic camera equipment
- Explain how to hold a camera properly
- Describe three key camera settings
- Identify basic composition techniques
- Discuss the difference between manual and autofocus
- Describe natural and artificial lighting techniques
- Determine when to take a portrait or a landscape photograph
- Identify four basic editing techniques
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.2 CEUs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...