Security OperationsProject Management Experts, LLC
All available course dates
This course contains a detailed overview of security operations: administrative controls, trusted recovery and change and incident management. This course establishes a foundation in auditing, monitoring and detection in information security. This course requires a basic understanding of IT concepts.
- Understand the role of security operations and discuss its key themes
- Discuss several administrative controls and explain how they can improve information security
- Compare different security controls and explain how they work
- Identify trusted recovery techniques
- Relate the steps required in effective incident management and response
- Discuss the role of auditing, monitoring, and detection in information security
- Describe the steps involved in a digital forensics investigation
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 5 CEUs / 5 PDUs / 5 HRCIs / 5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Over 300 instructor-led and online course offerings in project management, leadership, and business management
Courses taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of project management and agile certifications
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...