The objective of Project Management Executive Overview is to introduce the students to business value of good project management principles and domains. Executives will learn project management following the foundation provided in the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) established by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- PMI Code of Conduct
- Be a Diligent, Respectful and Caring Steward (Figure 3-2)
- Create a Collaborative Project Team Environment (Figure 3-3)
- Effectively Engage with Stakeholders (Figure 3-4)
- Focus on Value (Figure 3-5)
- Recognize, Evaluate, and Respond to System Interactions (Figure 3-6)
- Demonstrate Leadership Behaviors (Figure 3-7)
- Tailor Based on Context (Figure 3-8)
- Build Quality into Processes and Deliverables (Figure 3-9)
- Navigate Complexity (Figure 3-10)
- Optimize Risk Responses (Figure 3-11)
- Enhance Adaptability and Resiliency (Figure 3-12)
- Enable Change to Achieve the Envisioned Future State (Figure 3-13)
- Relationship Between Project Management Principles and Project Performance Domains (Figure 1-1)
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 PDUs
- To understand the principles of project management which provide guidance and support in helping the project manager and the project team provide value throughout the project.
- To identify and define the project performance domains that provide structure in supporting the people, processes, and business environment.
- Demonstrate the business value of good project management via good planning and execution.
- Discuss the value of good project communications and the proper setting of expectations.
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...