To be successful and move ahead in his or her career, a manager must understand how to manage people, including motivating workers and coordinating their activities. This course will explain how the goals, empowerment, measurement system of management can be employed and how organization structures differ. The course will also cover the difficulty of discipline while trying to maintain productivity and momentum.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Describe how managers must handle people--subordinates, peers, superiors, and customers--to achieve goals
- Explain how delegation is a key tool for managing
- Discuss the role of emotional intelligence (EI) in managing
- Understand your own attitudes toward empowering management
- Describe the major organizational structures and the differences between them
- Explain the different factors that motivate workers and how a manager can use them to improve employee performance
- Identify the defining characteristics, benefits, and unique challenges of empowered teams
- Explain how coaching employees is a vital part of managing in any organization
- Discuss the challenges of discipline and how a manager should deal with such situations
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.5 CEUs / 5 PDUs / 5 HRCIs / 5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...