Inclusive Engagement and Development
Throughout each workday, HR professionals have opportunities to build inclusive work environments. Today's world requires HR managers to support D&I initiatives in different work models. Inclusive decision-making is an important component in creating work cultures that embrace diversity and belonging. This decision-making process increases innovation, engagement, and business performance. HR managers are also in key positions to build inclusive learning and development teams and learning content. This course explores strategies for transparent and inclusive decision-making, the building of inclusive learning and development teams, and ways to support diversity and inclusion in hybrid and remote work models.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Explain strategies for inclusive decision-making in the workplace
- Identify implicit biases found in decision-making
- Explain components of an inclusive model of ethical decision-making
- Describe methods for creating inclusive learning content
- List strategies for building inclusive learning and development teams
- Explain how to build learning and development teams for people of all abilities
- Describe challenges to learning and development in flexible work arrangements
- Explain inclusive development strategies for hybrid and remote teams
- Define inclusive engagement strategies for hybrid and remote work models
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.4 CEUs / 4 HRCIs / 4 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...