Google Ads is the most widely-used advertising platform today. Due to the growing popularity of paid search, Google Ads is constantly evolving to help advertisers keep up with current marketing trends. Therefore, having a solid understanding of the platform is a key component of running a successful marketing campaign. This course will teach learners how to navigate through the platform, set up and optimize campaigns, improve performance, apply advanced techniques, and analyze performance data.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define PPC
- Navigate through the Google Ads platform
- Describe the foundation of a successful paid search campaign
- Identify tools for selecting relevant keywords
- Explain the importance of negative keywords
- Define multiple bidding strategies
- List the basic components of effective ad copy
- Explain the different types of audience targeting
- Define multiple key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Analyze performance data
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.6 CEUs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...