Try It: Explore Google Looker Studio
If you want to learn how to visualize and analyze data, this course on Google Looker Studio is your first step. Google Looker Studio is a free program that helps users create polished and interactive charts and graphs.
In this Try It course, you’ll learn:
- The ways that Dashboarding tools like Google Looker Studio support data analysis
- How to build data visualizations by using Google Looker Studio
- Methods for analyzing data visualizations
This course is a jumping-off point for learning more about dashboarding tools like Google Looker Studio, Tableau, and PowerBI. Businesses use programs like these to make data-informed decisions and to plan for the future. The skills you will learn in this course will help you with almost any project or job that involves data.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
1-2 hours per week
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- The ways that Google Looker Studio supports data analysis.
- How to create a Data Source in Google Looker Studio.
- How to build a time series chart in Google Looker Studio.
- How to analyze patterns in data by using a time series chart.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...