As big data continues to change the way businesses operate and drive strategy, the ability to efficiently and effectively organize and analyze data is crucial. Managers need to be able to utilize tools to identify trends and help make better business decisions. Microsoft's Excel is a powerful spreadsheet software to organize and manage data related to business operations. This course focuses on mastering the fundamental tasks performed in Excel, including data entry, basic formula calculations, and formatting and style operations. During the course, you will learn how to build a spreadsheet from scratch and gain a greater understanding of the most popular Excel commands and functions.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify and understand the different components of the Excel interface
- Enter and convert numerical and text data, dates, and times
- Select, copy, and paste data in a workbook
- Employ elements of style to the workbook
- Create images, illustrations, shapes, and hyperlinks in a worksheet
- Arrange, filter, and sort lists of data
- Apply basic formatting elements to the worksheet
- Formulate basic mathematical formulas and functions, including SUM, AVERAGE, and MAX and MIN VALUE
- Reorganize data by removing duplicates, blanks spaces, and misspellings in a worksheet
- Open, save, and protect the workbook
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...