Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Classroom Course
Lean Six Sigma saves organizations time and money through continuous improvement. Employers therefore often pay a premium for Six Sigma trained and certified managers. Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training teaches you the strategies and tools necessary for process improvement and provides you the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. Take your career to the next level by getting your Lean Six Sigma certification today!
Who should attend?
Those seeking to utilize Lean Six Sigma to implement cost reduction solutions, increase revenues and drive quality initiatives should attend this course. There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Course Summary
How You Will Benefit
- Master a set of tools and strategies to reduce costs and increase profits
- Implement meaningful metrics and measurements to improve business processes
- Improve quality and reliability, which improves customer satisfaction
- Implement plans to reduce cycle times
- Identify constraints to improve process flows
- Implement Six Sigma metrics to make fact-based decisions based on objective criteria
- Become a specialist in Six Sigma principles
- Add the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification to your resume
What You Will Learn
In this course you will learn how to apply the DMAIC framework, including how to:
- Initiate Six Sigma projects to bring about significant and lasting organizational change
- Formulate project selection criteria to focus Six Sigma initiatives on projects that will have the greatest chance of success
- Apply the DMAIC improvement process to solve business problems
- Develop process maps to gain a full understanding of an existing process
- Incorporate the ""y = f(x)"" method to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs
- Employ Six Sigma data-driven approaches to solve problems at their root cause and prevent their recurrence
- Reduce waste and defects by applying Lean and Six Sigma principles
- Implement control charts to monitor how a process is performing over time
Certification / Credits
Upon successfully completing the course (attending all days and completing all assignments), you will earn the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) credential from Project Management Academy®.
Why choose PMA?
20+ Years of PM Experience
75+ Live Locations Nationwide
8+ Online Training Options
Contact this provider
Project Management Academy
Project Management Academy is the leading provider of project management learning and development courses. We pride ourselves on being a trusted guide on the development journey of every project manager. Whether you are searching for a professional certification prep course,...