Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification ProgramCorporate Education Group
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program
All available course dates
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program
Becoming a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a career enhancement and something organizations market to clients and shareholders. Who doesn’t want to work with organizations that value continuous improvement and the mindset and skillsets that facilitate effective and efficient quality? With a real-world project focus, this program teaches participants how to apply the concepts and tools of both Lean (finding and eliminating waste) and Six Sigma (finding and eliminating defects and variation) to improve processes and reduce costs.
Using hands-on, interactive exercises, real-world examples from multiple industries, and process simulations, our Master Black Belt instructor will demonstrate when, why, and how Lean Six Sigma tools are used to effectively and efficiently solve problems and improve processes. Participants will work in teams to apply the Lean Six Sigma mindset and toolset to real-world opportunities for continuous process improvement.Starting with project selection, participants will learn how to select high-impact projects, write project charters, collaborate on interdependent project teams, collect accurate data, analyze numerical and process data, generate solutions, and present findings for approval. At the end of the eight days of training, teams will be on their way to finding and fixing factors that cause defects and/or non-value-added time or activities (waste), creating an immediate return on investment.
- Attend 8 days of classroom training (90% attendance required).
- Pass a 50-question, open-book certification exam with a score of 70% or higher.
- Complete a DMAIC project with assigned team:
- Actively participate in project exercises.
- Help determine root causes of defects and/or waste.
- Determine solutions.
- Present solutions to sponsor/management.
Who should attend?
Individuals who will benefit from this course include anyone working in a culture that emphasizes effective and efficient quality delivery of processes, products, and services. Green Belts fulfilling certification requirements will earn a Corporate Education Group Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Select high-impact projects.
- Effectively lead a cross-functional team.
- Identify and measure critical customer requirements.
- Map processes at the appropriate level for the problem.
- Identify and collect unbiased data.
- Determine the difference between common and special cause variation.
- Discover root causes of waste and defects.
- Design and test solutions.
- Establish preventative controls.
- Train standards.
Module 1: Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
Module 2: Project Selection
- Project Power
- Role of LSS Green Belt in Project Selection
- Project Opportunities
- Project Basics
- Project Screening Criteria
Module 3: Define Phase
- DMAIC Structure
- Define Phase Roadmap
- Identify Business Case
- Write Problem Statement
- Write Goal Statement
- Determine Project Scope
- Business Process Management (SIPOC)
- Voice of Customer
- Affinity Diagram
Module 4: Measure Phase
- Data-Based Decisions
- Questions to Answer
- Data Sources
- Data Types
- Data Stratification
- Data Sampling
- Data Accuracy
- Measurement System Analysis
- Data Collection Plan
- Calculate Process Capability
Module 5: Analyze Phase
- Analyzing Data and Investigating Causes
- Numerical/Graphical Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Analysis (Lean Concepts)
- 8 Common Forms of Waste
- Visual Management
- Standard Operations
- One-Piece Flow
- The Kanban System
Module 6: Improve Phase
- Generating Solutions
- Selecting Solutions
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Error-Proofing Solutions (FMEA)
- Piloting Solutions
- Presenting Solutions
- Implementing Solutions
Module 7: Control Phase
- Establish Sustainable Control of Improvement
- Develop Control Plan
- Hand off Project
- Celebrate Success
Module 8: Exam Preparation and Next Steps on Project
Course delivery details
This course is delivered in the live virtual classroom, traditional classroom or onsite. To inquire, contact Corporate Education Group via the information request form.
Contact Corporate Education Group via the information request to inquire about course fees.
CORPORATE EDUCATION GROUP
Corporate Education Group (CEG) delivers talent strategies and development solutions that align with targeted business goals to transform organizational performance. From assessments to advisory consulting, program design, training delivery, and measurement, we identify the right solutions to unlock business value....
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...