Certified Local Change Agent
During this program you will examine various change management techniques and explore change management models that could be effectively implemented in your organization. The structured approach helps you understand how you deal with change as an individual, as a member of a team or organization, and as a leader. The program design explores the impact that change has on these four major areas:
- Change and the Individual
- Change and the Organization
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
- Change Management Practice
This course also prepares you for the APMG Certified Local Change Agent exam. Given that a primary course goal is to achieve the Change Agent Certification, the course textbook will be provided in advance of the workshop for participants to study. In addition, an evening practice exam will be provided. Exam is taken at the end of the course.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those wishing to achieve Certified Local Change Agent certification, those facing significant change, contributors who are asked to support colleagues and managers implementing change, those working in organizations where a change initiative is being planned or is taking place, and those who have already completed other change management certifications.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Certification / Credits
This course prepares participants to:
- Provide personal support for colleagues going through organizational change
- Support idea-generating activities such as the use of simple process-mapping techniques
- Help develop local change plans that identify what will change and how best to introduce change
- Mitigate resistance to organizational change
- Leverage facilitation techniques to engage colleagues and promote effective change
- Develop personal and interpersonal skills in the role of local change agent
- Improve their ability to pass the APMG Certified Local Change Agent exam
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...