Gas Lift and ESP PumpsPetroSkills
Gas Lift and ESP Pumps
All available course dates
Gas Lift and ESP Pumps
This skill module will examine the reasons why and when artificial lift systems are required and the methodology to select the most appropriate artificial lift technology to meet reservoir and completion requirements. Next, the module will specifically describe the engineering design of and operational requirements of Gas Lift and Electrical Submersible Pump well completions types.
Who should attend?
Petroleum engineers, production operations staff, reservoir engineers, facilities staff, drilling and completion engineers, geologists, field supervisors and managers, field technicians, service company engineers and managers, and especially engineers starting a work assignment in production engineering and operations or other engineers seeking a well-rounded foundation in production engineering. Prerequisite It is recommended that the learner have previous knowledge of basic Inflow and outflow concepts and related NodalTM Analysis* principles and applications.
The Production Principles Basics module covers inflow and outflow at the basic competency level.
You will learn
- Why artificial lift is required to maximize ultimate recovery
- How to evaluate reservoir and well conditions to choose the appropriate artificial lift system for each set of conditions
- How each artificial lift system works
- How to design and optimize gas lift and ESP completions
- Why surveillance and monitoring of artificial lift systems is essential
- Various API and related design standards and practices that represent key, proven artificial lift performance fundamentals
PetroSkills is the world leader in training and knowledge transfer in the oil and gas industry. For over 60 years, we have provided the highest quality classroom, virtual, online, simulator training, and e-Learning; all of which is directed and vetted...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...