Applied Maintenance Management - OM-21
No matter the price of oil, safe, efficient operations require well managed, integrated asset management. Effective, well organized maintenance management is the key. In this course, participants will receive a sound, integrated, basic knowledge of the maintenance function and how to progress towards world-class performance. Individual action plans will carry course learning into the work environment. A pre and post seminar self-assessment will be given to indicate delegates' competency improvements. The assessment is taken from the PetroSkills industry standard competency map for Maintenance Management.
"Presentation was challenging but well worth it." - Engineering Supervisor
"A great course. The instructor was world class." - Maintenance Planner
Who should attend?
Maintenance supervisors, team leaders, or managers needing to improve their maintenance programs. This course is a broad survey of essential aspects of maintaining a safe, efficient, and reliable facility asset.
- World class standards
- Maintenance strategies
- Planning and scheduling
- Optimizing preventative and predictive maintenance
- Identifying critical equipment
- Developing organizational competence
- Presenting your action plan
Certification / Credits
- World class maintenance standards and how to apply them
- Key performance indicators for your dashboard
- Essential elements of work planning and scheduling
- Optimization of preventive and predictive maintenance
- To focus your resources on critical equipment
- How to work with contractors more effectively
- Development of organizational competence
PetroSkills is the world leader in training and knowledge transfer in the oil and gas industry. For over 60 years, we have provided the highest quality classroom, virtual, online, simulator training, and e-Learning; all of which is directed and vetted...