PeopleTek’s Leadership Journey™PeopleTek
Leadership Journey - Group Coaching In-Person or Virtually
PeopleTek's Leadership Journey is a program that has been designed to build the skills and abilities of leaders and managers at all levels (you don’t need direct reports to be a leader!). During the sessions, attendees will learn to integrate key leadership behaviors that will help them become more effective and obtain desired results. They will also enhance the interpersonal skills required in their current position. The skills learned in this journey will be impactful for the remainder of participants' careers.
Each Journey includes one-on-one coaching and access to QwikCoach, PeopleTek's online coaching and support tool.
Leadership Journey is available in a variety of formats. You can choose to attend in-person or virtually via video conference
Leadership Journey I - Tap Into Your Full Leadership Potential
Leadership Journey I takes place over the course of 12 sessions. During this program, you will learn leadership skills that will set you firmly upon a path to take you to leadership excellence. This section of the Leadership Journey is primarily focused on building four core competencies. These are communication skills, building relationships, delegate effectively, and change management.
Leadership Journey II - Move Beyond Barriers
Leadership Journey II is for participants who have already completed Leadership Journey I. During this course you will learn to apply the concepts that you learned previously and take leadership to the next level by identifying what you need to change about yourself in order to achieve your vision, goals and dreams for your professional career. The program is kept to a small class size. It includes nine two-hour group sessions and two one-on-one coaching sessions.
Who should attend?
Any person with a desire to enhance their leadership skills and increase awareness levels
This course includes a hard and soft copy manual, 5 assessments, 360 feedback, QwikCoach 24 x 7 coaching support tool.
Leadership Journey I Core Competencies
- Communication Skills - Communication skills are a critical component of effective leadership. Leadership Journey I helps you develop skills that will encourage your team in achieving a common mission.
- Building Relationships - The ability to forge strong relationships with your team and those who interact with your team. Go beyond superficial relationships and building lasting bonds that will boost your career or business.
- Delegate Effectively - Many leaders have a hard time giving up control because it can introduce uncertainty and mistakes. Learn to delegate responsibility without losing control, and make yourself and your team more efficient. You will learn ways to avoids surprises and hold team members accountable for results of deliverables.
- Change Management - Keeping your team focused in the face of constant change is an ongoing challenge. Learn to leverage change to your advantage while remaining aligned with the organizations goals and mission.
Leadership Journey II Core Competencies
- Work of Leaders (uses the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution to better understand your leadership behaviors and how they impact effectiveness)
- Work Expectations
- Coping and Stress
- Time Mastery (eliminate detractors that impede success)
- 360 feed back process (conducted via private coaching session)
- Mastering the Change Curve(manage change while supporting your vision and organizational goals)
- What’s My Communication Style?
- Trust – The Ultimate Test (develop trust in yourself and others)
- Interpersonal Influence Inventory(learn to influence positively and with authority)
- Get Fit Coaching techniques
The cost of this Leadership Journey is $2950 per person
Certification / Credits
Each attendee leaves with a personalized development plan, and may re-attend any session, fee free.
PeopleTek was founded based on the idea that each one of us have innate leadership skills and abilities. The professional business development coaches from PeopleTek have been working with medium to enterprise sized companies and individuals since 1996 to help...
Find out more about this PeopleTek’s Leadership Journey™ course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team