In Restoring Energy Efficiency Through HVAC Air Distribution System Cleaning, you'll learn ...
- How cleaning reduces HVAC energy consumption
- How energy consumption can be calculated with cleaning measurements
- What mechanical issues contractors can encounter with HVAC systems
- How to maximize HVAC energy efficiency
Credit: 1 PDH
Length: 25 pages
A crucial aspect of HVAC systems is the energy consumption involved. The engineering, construction, and maintenance of HVAC systems all play important rules in optimizing energy usage. This course focuses on the best practices for inspecting, cleaning, and maintenance of HVAC systems, and the effect this can have on reducing energy consumption.
Definitions of all of the key components in HVAC systems will be given. Information and formulas will be provided on how best to measure the differences in energy usage. The ideas and methods found in this material were derived from a consensus among a broad spectrum of representatives in the HVAC cleaning industry and energy efficiency field.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Certificate of Completion
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a multiple-choice quiz consisting of 10 questions. PDH credits are not awarded until the course is completed and quiz is passed.
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- The Temperature Rise Method of estimating airflow
- Using duct traverse readings to accurately calculate airflow
- Identifying energy waste during the HVAC inspection and cleaning process
- Formulas for measuring BTU output
- How cleaning HVAC systems can restore energy performance
Why choose PDHengineer?
Trusted by over 60,000 engineers to meet PDH requirements
Earn reward tokens with each course purchase
Triple guarantee that courses will be accepted by your state licensing board
Contact this provider
Professional Engineers have trusted PDHengineer to provide high-quality PDH courses since 2003. A large library of PDH courses and live, interactive webinars means that engineers can find PDH course material covering all of the major engineering disciplines. Plus, all PDHengineer...