In Introduction to Petroleum Economics, you'll learn ...
- Cash flow basics, including revenue and expenditures
- Revenue, including production volume, scheduling, and decline
- Expenditures, including capital and operating expenses
- Fiscal Systems, including the different types of contracts
- Incorporating risk and uncertainty into economic evaluations
Credit: 6 PDH
Length: 83 pages
This course will introduce a variety of fundamental petroleum economic principles and project selection fundamentals, including revenue, expenditures, fiscal systems, time value of money, cash flow basics, common economic indicators, risk analysis, project ranking and investment analysis.
The participants will receive an overview of petroleum economics, including an introduction to basic cash flow and net present value. During this course participants will also be presented a case study on potential oil and gas investments.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Certificate of Completion
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a multiple-choice quiz consisting of 38 questions. PDH credits are not awarded until the course is completed and quiz is passed.
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- Calculation of before tax and after tax cash flows
- The basic concept of revenue and expenditures
- Product prices, net profitability, and economic limits
- Master the basic knowledge of fiscal system and risk analysis
- Investment analysis, including the time value of money and economic indicators
Why choose PDHengineer?
Trusted by over 60,000 engineers to meet PDH requirements
Earn reward tokens with each course purchase
Triple guarantee that courses will be accepted by your state licensing board
Contact this provider
Professional Engineers have trusted PDHengineer to provide high-quality PDH courses since 2003. A large library of PDH courses and live, interactive webinars means that engineers can find PDH course material covering all of the major engineering disciplines. Plus, all PDHengineer...