ISO 13485:2016 – International Medical Device Quality Management System (QMS) Standard
This course provides in-depth instruction and expert clarification of ISO 13485:2016, the standard which serves as a basis for many medical device QMS regulations around the globe. This course covers the goals of the standard and provides in-depth instruction regarding Clause 4-QMS, Clause 5-Management Responsibility, Clause 6-Resource Management, Clause 7-Product Realization and Clause 8-Measurement Analysis and Improvement.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Define the primary purpose of ISO 13485:2016
- Identify the general and documentation requirements of a QMS as outlined in Clause 4
- Recognize the responsibilities of management within a QMS as outlined in Clause 5
- Identify the resources needed to implement and maintain an effective QMS; and meet regulatory and customer requirements as outlined in Clause 6
- Recognize the requirements for planning and developing the processes needed for product realization as outlined in Clause 7
- Identify requirements for planning and implementing monitoring, measuring, analysis and improvement processes as outlined in Clause 8
For more information Visit University Website.
Certification / Credits
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Medical Device Certificate
About NSF International
NSF Health Sciences partners with life science companies, big and small, to provide highly customized end-to-end services throughout the product lifecycle. From early development to commercial manufacture and distribution, our expert services will assist you to: Ensure regulatory compliance Implement...
Average rating 4Based on 2 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team