MDSAP and Regulatory Transitions – the Basics Virtual Training
This course provides the basic knowledge to prepare for the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP). It helps key personnel realize the urgency regarding MDSAP readiness and offers answers to vital questions direct from global quality systems expert, Kim Trautman. Learn about the MDSAP audit model, grading nonconformities, and regulatory transition timelines, to name just a few highlights.
By the end of this course, you should:
- Understand the new regulatory audit findings/nonconformance grading system and know what grades trigger regulatory follow-up within MDSAP
- Learn the value of the MDSAP audit model
- Be familiar with the premise of the MDSAP audit time calculations
- Be familiar with the basic information to be included in the MDSAP audit report
- Understand the MDSAP timeline and other upcoming regulatory changes
For more information Visit University Website.
Certification / Credits
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Medical Device Certificate
NSF Health Sciences partners with life science companies, big and small, to provide highly customized end-to-end services throughout the product lifecycle. From early development to commercial manufacture and distribution, our expert services will assist you to: Ensure regulatory compliance Implement...
Find out more about this MDSAP and Regulatory Transitions – the Basics Virtual Training course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team