- Topic A: Personal Computer Components
- Topic B: Storage Devices
- Topic C: Mobile Digital Devices
- Topic D: Connection Interfaces
Operating System Fundamentals
- Topic A: PC and Mobile Operating Systems
- Topic B: PC Operating System Tools and Utilities
Networking & Security Fundamentals
- Topic A: Network Types
- Topic B: Network Components
- Topic C: Common Network Services
- Topic D: Cloud Concepts
- Topic E: Security Fundamentals
Safety & Operational Procedures
- Topic A: Basic Maintenance Tools and Techniques
- Topic B: Personal and Electrical Safety
- Topic C: Environmental Safety and Materials Handling
- Topic D: Professionalism and Communication
- Topic E: Organizational Policies and Procedures
- Topic F: Troubleshooting Theory
Supporting Display Devices
- Topic A: Install Display Devices
- Topic B: Configure Display Devices
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Video and Display Devices
Installing & Configuring Peripheral Components
- Topic A: Install and Configure Input Devices
- Topic B: Install and Configure Output Devices
- Topic C: Install and Configure Input/Output Devices
- Topic D: Install and Configure Expansion Cards
Managing System Components
- Topic A: Identify Motherboard Components and Features
- Topic B: Install and Configure CPUs and Cooling Systems
- Topic C: Install Power Supplies
- Topic D: Troubleshoot System Components
Managing Data Storage
- Topic A: Identify RAM Types and Features
- Topic B: Troubleshoot RAM Issues
- Topic C: Install and Configure Storage Devices
- Topic D: Configure the System Firmware
- Topic E: Troubleshoot Hard Drives and RAID Arrays
Installing & Configuring Microsoft Windows
- Topic A: Implement Client-Side Virtualization
- Topic B: Install Microsoft Windows
- Topic C: Use Microsoft Windows
- Topic D: Configure Microsoft Windows
- Topic E: Upgrade Microsoft Windows
Optimizing & Maintaining Microsoft Windows
- Topic A: Optimize Microsoft Windows
- Topic B: Back Up and Restore System Data
- Topic C: Perform Disk Maintenance
- Topic D: Update Software
Working with Other Operating Systems
- Topic A: The OS X Operating System
- Topic B: The Linux Operating System
Customized Client Enviroments
- Topic A: Types of Common Business Clients
- Topic B: Custom Client Environments
- Topic A: TCP/IP Properties and Characteristics
- Topic B: TCP/IP
- Topic C: Internet Connections
- Topic D: Ports and Protocols
- Topic E: Networking Tools
Installing & Configuring Networking Capabilities
- Topic A: Configure Basic Windows Networking
- Topic B: Configure Network Perimeters
- Topic C: Using Windows Networking Features
- Topic D: Install and Configure SOHO Networks
Supporting Mobile Digital Devices
- Topic A: Install and Configure Exterior Laptop Components
- Topic B: Install and Configure Interior Laptop Components
- Topic C: Other Mobile Devices
- Topic D: Mobile Device Accessories and Ports
- Topic E: Mobile Device Connectivity
- Topic F: Mobile Device Synchronization
- Topic G: Troubleshoot Mobile Device Hardware
Supporting Printers & Multifunction Devices
- Topic A: Printer and Multifunction Technologies
- Topic B: Install and Configure Printers
- Topic C: Maintain Printers
- Topic D: Troubleshoot Printers
Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Controls
- Topic A: Common Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Topic B: General Security Controls
- Topic C: Mobile Security Controls
- Topic D: Data Destruction and Disposal Methods
Implementing Security Controls
- Topic A: Secure Operating Systems
- Topic B: Secure Workstations
- Topic C: Secure SOHO Networks
- Topic D: Secure Mobile Devices
Troubleshooting System-Wide Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot PC Operating Systems
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Mobile Device Operating Systems and Applications
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Wired and Wireless Networks
- Topic D: Troubleshoot Common Security Issues
Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
Identify the basic components and functions of operating systems.
Identify networking and security fundamentals.
Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians.
Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
Install and configure peripheral components.
Manage system components.
Manage data storage.
Install and configure Microsoft Windows.
Optimize and maintain Microsoft Windows.
Work with other operating systems.
Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
Identify network technologies.
Install and configure networking capabilities.
Support mobile digital devices.
Support printers and multifunction devices.
Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
Implement security controls.
Troubleshoot system-wide issues.
Who should attend?
Premier Provider of Computer Courses and Certifications
New Horizons Computer Learning Centres provide high quality, flexible and intuitive training that is always delivered by award-winning instructors and uses the best resources available. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, that has provided industry-leading technical training for...
New Horizons offer an extensive array of the vendor-authorized training and certifications that are in highest demand—including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. They are the Worl'ds Largest IT Training provider delivering courses at more than 300 centers.
Find out more about this CompTIA A+ Certification course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team