Team Building: Mission Critical
The individuals on your team make or break the success you experience. That is why we focus on each individual’s awareness about their real work relationships, value and targeted areas of growth within the group dynamic.
We teach fundamental techniques for improved communication, conflict resolution, strategic thinking and relationship building and practice those skills in real time. We center the work on content that focus on integrity and building trust so that you can have the real conversations that impact your business goals.
Understanding the role the individual plays and contributes to the group dynamic is essential. It is not simply a matter of offering a “cookie-cutter” solution to everyone. Using a style delineator, participants will examine and refine their understanding of their style and the styles of others on the team, increasing their ability to communicate across styles with a deeper appreciation for diversity.
This workshop is available as a mini session, full-day session, or multi-day event, and can be customized to suit your needs. Please contact the provider for more information.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
- Examine and explore your individual style in your unhealthy, natural and evolved states.
- Understand more accurately than before your relationship to the group and how your style impacts the team effectiveness and performance.
- Learn a feedback system to communicate through disagreement in a reliable and healthy way.
- Using a group profile, highlight the inherent strengths and predictable barriers driving the team dynamics.
- Delineate the implications of negative behaviors, personally and as a team, highlighting the motivation for sustained change and improved outcomes.
- Build trusting relationships through problem-solving exercises, opportunities to communicate and relate outside of daily operations, and shared experiences.
- Identify specific, concrete strategies for addressing targeted areas pf growth for the team using MindSpring’s top 10 descriptors of high performing teams as a springboard.
- Plan future training and development for the team based on the targeted areas of growth revealed in the group profile.
- Create a climate for performance excellence.
Average rating 5
One of the greatest takeaways from our days together is this: I have been creating all the drama, angst, fear, and negativity about my job. That realization broke my heart and g...
I was one of the skeptics on the team: we have had a several trainings (of which I thought yours would be similar) since we began the consolidation process and none seemed to ha...
Thank you again for such an amazing experience. Truly transformational for me. The course also fostered a closer relationship within our team. We are working on ensuring we supp...
Contact this provider
MindSpring Consulting, Inc.
As learning and teaching experts, MindSpring has served clients around the world since 1999. Our mission is to provide individuals and the organizations they serve with exceptional quality training and development that leads to sustainable change. Our goal is to...