Security Issues Surrounding Debit Card Transactions
Gain an understanding of different security issues and how to strengthen payment card security.
If you are concerned about cyber security and your business accepts debit and payment cards, you can't miss this course. Author and CEO Greg Johnson will discuss the cyber threats and risks facing business and transaction processing and what to do about them.
This course will be helpful for owners, controllers and finance, IT personnel, and anyone associated with debit/payment card transactions, security, and compliance within an organization. You will walk away with an action plan and sound resources to strengthen the cyber posture and transaction security of your organization.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for controllers, accountants, CFOs, CEOs, business owners and managers, business and financial analysts, risk managers, operations managers, consultants, and lenders.
The Cyber Landscape – Risks and Threats
- The Risks in the Cyber and Transaction World
- Stories and Occurrences of Card Theft
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- What Is PCI and Where Did It Come From?
- Who Governs the PCI Standards and Fines
- Fines and Fees You May Be Paying and How to Make Them Go Away
Critical Things You Can Do Now
- Phishing and Security Awareness
- Proper Vulnerability Scanning
- Limiting Access and Scope
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to describe at least three things you can do today to strengthen payment card security.
- You will be able to identify cyber security challenges facing the industry.
- You will be able to recognize industry resources that can help them to strengthen debitpayment card security.
- You will be able to discuss protective standards (PCI and best practices).
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...