Providing Guidance for Employees in Health Care Benefits Selection
Successfully educate employees about your organization's health care benefits plans and options.
This topic will provide you with a better understanding of how to strategically deliver guidance to employees in health care benefits selection. You will be able to articulate your organization's health care benefits strategy and its influence on candidates and employees. You will also learn to effectively communicate health care benefit plans and options. This information will lay out practical applications which you can apply directly to your business.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for benefits and human resource managers, presidents, vice presidents, CFOs, controllers, business owners and managers, insurance professionals, and payroll professionals.
Health Care Benefits Strategy
- Benefits Philosophy
- Holistic View
- Strategic Approach
Internal and External Partners
- Insurance Experts and Professionals
Comprehensive Health Care Benefits
- Types of Health Care Plans
- Ancillary Plans
- Incentives and Rewards
Communication and Selection
- Education and Awareness
- Current Environment and Examples
- Innovative Tools
- Best Practices
Future of Health Care Benefits
- Wellness and More Wellness
- Virtual Health Care
Certification / Credits
Credits: ASA ,HR Certification Institute ,CPE ,SHRM
- You will be able to describe different health care benefit plans and options.
- You will be able to identify how to create a strategic health care benefits framework.
- You will be able to review health care benefits offerings to determine their effectiveness in your organization.
- You will be able to explain how to successfully educate employees about your organizations health care benefits plans and options to employees.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...