Overcoming Employee Absenteeism and Tardiness
Managing absenteeism and tardiness in the workplace can be difficult; learn how to curb policy abuse while remaining complaint with leave laws.
One of the greatest issues affecting every organization is employee absenteeism and tardiness. From the entrepreneur to the United States government, there are a number of employees that abuse policies. When abuse occurs productivity falters especially for time critical projects and plans. Learn how to decrease absenteeism issues, develop procedures when there is minimal staff and how to communicate these policies to employees.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This live webinar is designed for
- human resource managers
- benefits and payroll professionals
- personnel managers
- employee relations managers
- business owners and managers
- controllers and attorneys.
- Understand What Policies to Create to Ensure Employees Minimal Absenteeism Issues
- Compare and Contrast Methods to Create Accountability Measures
- Analyze National Employment Laws to Aid With "Required" Time off
- Learn Why an Operations Manual Is Required for All Employees - and How to Get Them to Be Attentive to It
- Understand What Methods Can Be Employed for Virtual Work Teams During Times of Tardiness and Lethargy
- Develop Standards so That Employees Do Not Abuse Policy - Including Unionized Employees
Certification / Credits
- You will be able to recognize the national and regional laws pertaining to employee leave and time off.
- You will be able to explain how to continue the workflow even when employees are absent or take time off.
- You will be able to discuss the importance of documentation and how to avoid policy abuse.
- You will be able to describe how to develop policies and procedures for holding employees more accountable.
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...