Anatomy of a Will Contest: How to Succeed at Trial
Get a firm grasp on the different types of corporate entities and gain the skills to confidently update and modify corporate documents. This topic will cover corporate recordkeeping techniques for paralegals, and will emphasize practical skills. Explore the different types of entities, the basic documents underlying the entities, and the procedures to update and modify such documents; the drafting of resolutions and the maintenance of corporate minute books, including stock ledgers and blue sky issues. Also explore contract maintenance and review. This topic is designed to afford you a practical skill set approach to common corporate recordkeeping issues.
Who should attend?
- Understanding Corporate Formalities
- Formation Documents–Articles of Incorporation–LLC Formation–Partnership Certificates
- Operational Documents–Bylaws/Shareholders Agreements–Operating Agreement–Partnership Agreement
- Proper ExecutionUpdating Documents
- Authorization–Determining Proper Procedures–Implementation
- Amendment vs. RestatementMinutes
- Purpose; Keeping Accurate Records
- Consents; Drafting ResolutionsFederal/State Filings
- Annual Renewals
- SEC FilingsCorporate Governance
- Issuance of Securities–Maintaining a Stock Ledger
- Review/Update of Corporate Minute Books
- Blue Sky IssuesContract Review
- Operative Provisions
Contact this provider
Lorman Education Services - Live and On-Demand Courses
Lorman Education Services is a leading provider of online professional development and corporate training for organizations and individual professionals. For more than 30 years, Lorman has delivered relevant, high-quality, professional-level courses that cover a broad range of business and technical...