Legal Foundations in Banking
As a vital part of the U.S. economy and a necessity for most Americans, the banking industry is subject to extensive regulation, and banking professionals must understand the legal and ethical responsibilities that come with their work. This course introduces learners working toward Modern Banking Representative Certification to the basics of banking law, exploring the agencies that regulate banking in the U.S. and the various federal laws that affect banking professionals' daily operations.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Outline the responsibilities of the federal agencies that regulate banking in the U.S.
- Summarize federal laws that significantly impact the U.S. banking industry
- Apply principles of ethical conduct in daily banking operations
- Understand the function of appraisals in banking
- Explain the basic structure of a contract and the significance of a breach of contract
- Explain the mechanisms behind checks and other negotiable instruments
- Identify the rights and responsibilities of bank account holders based on the titling of the account in question
- Explain the responsibilities of banks in combating financial crime
- Evaluate the potential impact of operations on a bank's reputation
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.4 CEUs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...