The Trust Imperative: Life-Changing Principles
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, leaders, managers, and supervisors.
- Object Demonstration: Introduction to the three types of trust
- Video: 13 behaviors of highly trusted people
- Slides/Lecture: The Trust Model
- Case Study: Story from Schwartzkopf
- Socratic Questioning: Our interdependence
- Experiential Simulation: The trap of trust in pairs
- Individual exercise: My relationship network
- Video: What trust issues
- Small Group Discussions: consequences of high and low trust
- Individual Exercise: analysis of your Trustworthiness surveys
- Slides/Lecture: the fastest way to build trust
- Experiential Simulation: Silent Snakes (optional)
- Slides/Lecture: concluding thoughts
Module Learning Outcomes
- Appreciate the need for collaboration in our interdependent society
- Learn the definition and key elements of trust
- Evaluate the consequences of high and low trust within an organization
- Understand the importance of being trustworthy in building trust and evaluate your trustworthiness
- Receive feedback from others about your personal trustworthiness
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...
Find out more about this The Trust Imperative: Life-Changing Principles course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team