Building a High Performance Team
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, Leaders, managers and supervisors.
- Class discussion: review of developmental stages of teams from 1SL
- Small group discussions: the five traits of high performance teams
- Class discussion: team dynamics
- Team Dynamics simulation: Marshmallow Challenge
- Video: Marshmallow Challenge – class discussion
- Small group discussions: What obstacles do you encounter?
- Self-analysis: My team limitations
- Self-reflection: find the one thing you can do differently at work that will improve your leadership skills the most
Module Learning Outcomes
- Review the developmental stages of teams from 1SL
- Learn about the five traits of high performance teams
- Discover the principles of team dynamics
- Identify common team obstacles and how to overcome them
- Analyze the limitations of your team dynamics and create a plan to reduce them
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...
Find out more about this Building a High Performance Team course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team