Workplace conflict such as anger, stonewalling, and passive-aggressive behavior is frustrating and discouraging. Stress goes up and productivity goes down - and that costs organizations a lot of money.
Solve your workplace conflict with Emotional Intelligence by registering for the Mastering Emotional Connection (EmC) Course and attend the 3-rd day Level 2 Certification.
You will learn a scientifically-proven process to resolve conflicts so your team can be productive again.
Extend your skills to the next level by taking a deeper dive into the process of emotional connection and improving proficiency with techniques and skills creating bonding moments. Eight additional hours of the curriculum of unifying people’s relationships and advancing skills in action.
This is Level 2 Train-the-Trainer certification which provides you access to all of the material to teach the EmC process in your organization.
The Mastering Emotional Connection Course will help you become the leader you always wanted to be. In this course, you will learn how to:
- Create a safe atmosphere for team discussions
- Listen for the emotional cues hidden beneath surface arguments
- Respond effectively during difficult conversations
- Re-engage team members who are hostile, escalated, withdrawn, or shut down
Through guided instruction, practical exercises, group discussions, and role-plays, you will learn effective strategies you can use immediately in the workplace.
The Mastering Emotional Connection (EmC) Course has helped executives, managers, teams and board members resolve conflict in many organizations, including CHOC Hospital, Miroculus, The Center Club, Pepperdine University, Chapman University, Red Camera, Glidewell Dental, and California Bank and Trust.
Here is what some of our participants have to say about the course:
“Simply Amazing” - Never before have three days been so rewarding. The training is very engaging, allowing for so much information to be learned. To see the concepts put into action and really work is incredible.” - Tina D. United States Army, Criminal Investigation Laboratory
“Getting it Done in Record Time” - I didn’t have to maneuver through thinking how this person is going to feel and how that person’s feelings or ego might be hurt. By getting all that noise completely out of the way, the only thing you’re dealing with is the task at hand… so you get it done in record time. - Betty Uribe Executive Vice President, Business and Personal Banking, California Bank & Trust
“Stronger Connections at Work” - Learning about and striving for better emotional connections in all of my relationships have certainly helped bring people closer and has produced more satisfying interactions and better connections in all my working relationships. - Richard Ward Board of Governors, Center Club Orange County
In the 3-day Mastering Emotional Connection (EmC) Train-the-Trainer Course, you will learn how to teach the EmC process in your organization, resolve conflict, work with emotion and reconnect disengaged team members, and successfully lead your organization through emotionally challenging situations.
Course attendees receive ICF, SHRM, and HRI recertification credit hours.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
Leaders, HR professionals, in-house trainers, senior trainers, executives,leaders at the Director, VP, and C-level, Learning and Development Staff, Department-Specific Trainers
Experience Mastering Emotional Connection
- Discover emotional connection — the attachment-based model, the emotional connection is the most powerful motivational force to change the pattern of interaction that works with our nature.
- Learn why emotional connection matters — role plays and practical skills in action will help you translate the process of connection for enhancing relationships at all levels in your organization.
- Learn to use a map of relationships — a step-by-step, repeatable process
that will allow you to work with emotions in a respectful way by identifying triggers and understanding what people need to feel safe and connected.
Learn Practical Strategies and Techniques in EmC
- Lead bonding conversations — use the Cycle of Interaction worksheet to
manage disconnections effectively to strengthen the emotional connection.
- Increase your emotional accessibility and responsiveness — expand your
style of interaction and learn to stay emotionally present, creating safety and connection.
- Learn tips and techniques for using the process and overcome the common challenges and create your own for implementation.
Develop Your Skills and Mastery
- Increase your proficiency in mastering the process of emotional connection — advance your confidence in leading people into effective interactions that influence decisions and actions.
- Developing cohesion — learn strategic techniques to teach EmC to others and strengthen skills in creating emotional connections.
- Experience team role play in action — in a safe and constructive way, use practical exercises and skills with peers to work on emotions and creating bonding moments.
Course materials include TRUSTAKERS, Effective Board and Team Dynamics Guide, Be Cards, and Mastering Emotional Connection Training Manual.
Note: Training takes place on location at Pepperdine University in Irvine, CA. Register today!
Certification / Credits
Mastering Emotional Connection Level 2 - Train-the-Trainer Certification.
Learn Practical Strategies and Techniques of:
Lead bonding conversations –using the Reconnection Form which helps manage disconnections effectively and allow you to become a subject matter expert in the emotional connection process.
Increase your emotional accessibility and responsiveness. Expand your awareness, your style of interaction and reaction, understanding emotions, triggers, and needs. Learn to stay emotionally present, creating safety and connection.
Learn tips and ideas for using the process and overcome common challenges in emotional connection pilots and roll-outs. Using the process, create your own plan so that by the end of the session, the implementation plan is done.
Wit the 3-rd day training, you will:
- Increase your proficiency in mastering the process of emotional connection.
- Have the tools to develop and strengthen cohesion in your team
- Experience role play in action
Upon completion of the 3-day certification training, participants are eligible to continue their practice and mastery to the next level.
After finishing the 3-day course, participants will be able to:
- Level 2 EmC Trainer Certification
- One-year membership to the Members site at EmC Leaders for members to participate, learn and continue to grow as EmC practitioners.
- 17.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®)
- 18.75 Continued Coach Education (CCE) Credits toward International Coach Federal Core Competencies (13.75 hours)and Resource Development (5 hours)
- 17.5 credit hours toward SHRM recertification
About EmC Leaders
EmC Leaders is a leading provider of Mastering Emotional Connection (EmC) training for workplace conflict resolution. The EmC process is based on years of rigorous research by prominent psychologists focusing on human interaction and engagement. The result is improved team performance, increased leadership...
Average rating 5Based on 41 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...