Duration: 2 days
The goal of this course is to provide a comprehensive understanding of Check Point Endpoint Security and how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
- Explain how Endpoint Security works to enforce corporate security compliance for end users and their devices.
- Become familiar with the Check Point Endpoint Security Solution architecture and how it integrates with Check Point Network Security Management.
- Identify and describe key elements of the SmartEndpoint Management console.
- Discuss Endpoint Security Software Blade options and how they are managed from the SmartEndpoint Management console.
- Explain how to create and assign security policies for Endpoint clients using Endpoint Security.
- Understand deployment methods and server considerations for Endpoint Security Management installation.
- Identify the different ways to install and configure Endpoint clients.
- Recognize how to configure VPN connectivity to allow clients connecting outside of the network perimeter to securely access corporate resources.
- Understand how Endpoint Security authenticates and verifies clients connecting to the Endpoint Security Management Server.
- Describe additional server configurations that are available to help manage Endpoint clients.
- Recognize the different types of data security protections available to deploy on end user machines.
- Describe how Full Disk Encryption technology protects and recovers data accessed and stored on Endpoint computers.
- Understand how to secure removable media devices.
- Become familiar with the Remote Help tool and how it supports clients experiencing FDE and Media Encryption issues.
- Recognize the types of threats that target Endpoint computers.
- Describe Check Point SandBlast Agent and how to deploy it in the Endpoint Security environment.
- Explain how SandBlast Agent technology prevents malware from infiltrating Endpoint machines and corporate resources.
- Identify SmartEndpoint reporting tools used to monitor and respond quickly to security events.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and debug issues.
Lab Exercises Include:
- Installing the Endpoint Security Management Solution
- Deploying Endpoint Client Packages
- Deploying Endpoint Policy Servers
- Configuring High Availability for Endpoint Security
- Modifying Client Installations
- Working with Deployment Rules
- Working with SandBlast Agent
About Layer 8 Training
Layer 8 Training
Layer 8 Training is the largest Citrix authorized training provider in North America. Founded in 2008, Layer 8 has been awarded Citrix Authorized Learning Center of the Year multiple times including three consecutive years from 2016 - 2018. Our experienced...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...