Effective Use of Business Intelligence
Effective Process Automation - 5 day training
Articles and presentations indicate there is great opportunity for automation application everywhere you look in operational and management processes. However, studies have also shown that 75% of process projects in general fail in some way. What is it about automation and improvement are these companies missing?
Discovering the Automation Opportunity
Proper application of automation approaches provides an increase in effective and efficient decision making that leads to faster management response to issues and opportunities. The types of automation differ according to whether it is a strategic, tactical or operational process. Proper automation solutions require a focus on the analysis approach as they differ for each process group.
Automation and Artificial Intelligence
Better analytic techniques for process insight along with matching analytical tools are here today. Using fact evidence from process mining with other metrics is most helpful in this situation. Analytics, such as ranking, simulation, 4 – boxes, strategic alignment and neural nets analysis, provide insight and organize the automation opportunities.
Analytics and Automation – Best Practices
Best practices today include machine learning and artifical intelligence. Semantic based analytics have emerged that provide additional capabilities in detecting automation impact, process commonality and process interaction leading to best practices for operational automation that go directly to the bottom line of an organization.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This five day open course on Process Automation is designed for:
- Business Managers
- Systems Analysts
- IT Managers
- BI Professionals
- Analytical Specialists
- Data Analysts
- Balanced Scorecard Analysts
- Performance Analysts
- Analytical Consultants
- And any individual or organizations that are interested in developing a useful and productive BI environment.
Request information for a training quote
Certification / Credits
Proper selection of analysis methods verifies process correctness then applies techniques to identify the automation opportunities that lead to the yield that you want.
- Describe the key automation approaches used today.
- Explain why strategy alignment is needed.
- Recognize what kind of automation and process application you are working with and how that process might be automated.
- Describe some best practices for automation.
- Describe the different approaches to successful automation and explain their key factors.
- Define and specify methods to analyze a suite of automation initiatives and suggest a prioritized approach.
- Demonstrate different applications of the automation techniques to gain the benefit of changes.
- Prepare a plan for automation that applies known methods to processes and their enablers.
- Analyze the relationships between problems and automation solutions and deployment in the organization.
This professional training session provides a hands-on, skill-oriented working knowledge of the automation techniques that business professionals should consider and use. The learning approach uses discussions, interactive exercises and group exercises that focus on outcomes that lead to automation success. Participants can apply this learning as soon as they get back to their office.
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...