Creating an Agile Organization
In today’s complex and changing business environment, the ability of an organisation to rapidly adapt to variables, opportunities and threats, when it needs to do so, in an effective and efficient way becomes imperative, in order to meet its objectives.
Therefore, Agility increasingly constitutes not only a way for organisations to continuously evolve, but a precondition to survive. However, organisations frequently focus their efforts to be more Agile mainly within the sphere of philosophical discussions and verbal intentions, do not handle misalignments between identified threats and opportunities, systemic structures, organisational culture and employees’ workplace, and do not manage required change to transform identified needs into practices in an effective way.
Through this highly interactive practical course you will not only understand what Agility is, but more importantly how you can improve the ability of your organisation to rapidly adapt in 6 carefully selected Areas, 18 sub-Areas and over 60 Topics, as well as how you can effectively manage the change required to transform identified threats, opportunities and trends into value adding actions in a systematic way.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
Who should attend
Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers of:
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources
- Marketing & Communications
- Business Excellence
- Operations Management
- Crisis and Risk Management
Line managers who seek to improve their personal openness to adapt, their ability to manage agility and their skills to implement change.
- Module 0: Pre-course Preparation
- Module 1: The Concept of Agility
- Module 2: EcoSystems – The external aspect of Agility
- Module 3: Culture – The behavioral aspect of Agility
- Module 4: Employees – The human aspect of Agility
- Module 5: Systems- The structural aspect of Agility
- Module 6: Change & Performance – The management aspects of Agility
Certification / Credits
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Identify your personal obstacles in being receptive to change
- Identify the obstacles in becoming more Agile as an organization
- Predict and evolve to current and future Variables, Opportunities and Threats
- Develop and align Systems which allows to rapidly adjust
- Create and nurture a Culture of behaving in an adaptive and empowered way
- Build and maintain an Employee workplace of cooperation and flexibility
- Choose and use a methodology to effectively and efficiently handle required Change
- Define and use appropriate Indicators to know how agile your organization performs
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...