Every strong, confident, and effective business leader should actively work to develop and hone their own authentic presentation style. Whether you are gearing up to give a formal presentation to hundreds of people or a preparing for a critical sit-down with two people, this program will push the boundaries of your capabilities as a leader and team member. Fabulous presenter? We turn up your potential. Nervous beginner? We’ll get you comfortable and capable with a myriad of speaking situations. Every leader can learn to be a better, stronger, and more effective at persuading their audience. This workshop experience is for leaders, executives and all team members.
Applicable Categories: Presentation Skills, Leadership, Team Building and more.
We combine improvisation and neuroscience to develop flexible, adaptable, positive leaders and teams. That’s the #ImprovEdge
Upcoming start dates
On location training available for teams
Live online training available for teams
Workshops Attendees will learn:
- Present, receive critiques and try many new techniques in one intensive day
- Learn a toolkit of skills to employ in front of 2 or 2,000 people
- Discover four rules to break before you hit the stage
- Get on your feet practice with formal and extemporaneous speaking - Receive one-on-one coaching in addition to group work and videotaping
E-learning Outcomes include:
- Powerful ways to organize content and ensure the audience remembers your message
- Immediately usable techniques to prepare if you have 30 days or 30 seconds
- The 3 critical steps to managing mistakes and unexpected problems
Keynote Outcomes include:
- Rules you should always break and new ways to discover your rockstar presenter
- Techniques to handle any situation, even if the projector blows up!
- Guaranteed ways to grab your audience, read your audience and drive home your message.
Live Webinar Outcomes include:
- Tips to handle tough audiences
- Quick ways to identify the purpose in your presentation and ensure the outcome you want
- Fresh new techniques you can use today!
Course delivery details
Workshops - Full day
In this intensive, energizing program, we push the boundaries of your capabilities. Fabulous presenter? We turn up your potential. Nervous beginner? We’ll get you comfortable and capable with a myriad of speaking situations.
E-learning - 2 Hours
This interactive, video-driven learning provides all 10 modules in under 2 hours.
Keynote (Virtual and In-person) - 60 Minutes
Whether it’s setting the tone and furthering the theme for your event, motivating your business leaders, or exploring a concept like change management, presentation skills, executive presence or diversity, equality, and inclusion, our professional keynote speakers and conference MCs know how to build rapport and provide your audience with an experience and message they will remember.
Live Webinar - 30 to 60 Minutes
This live, interactive format allows your dispersed teams to receive high-impact learning in a short amount of time. Everyone is engaged on their call, concentrated topics are covered and questions are answered. The webinar can then be archived for future use.
Contact the provider for more information about pricing.
Certification / Credits
Specific learning outcomes will vary depending on which training format you select, (virtual program, keynote, in personal workshop, or coaching) and will cover:
- How to discover your own personal speaking style
- Four presentation rules to break before you speak
- Powerful ways to organize content and ensure your audience remembers your message
- Immediately usable techniques to prepare whether you have 30 days or 30 seconds
- Guaranteed ways to grab your audience, read your audience, and drive your message home
Why choose Improv?
Developing agile, flexible leaders and teams for more than 20 years
Researched-based combination of improvisation and neuroscience for dynamic business training
Contact this provider
More than ever companies and individuals need interactive training experiences that change behavior with engaging virtual and in-person learning. Plus game-changing coaching that brings out the full potential of their leaders. What we want to do is use some improvising...