An Operations Maintenance Coordinator (Omc) Plays a Unique Role in the Work Management Planning and Scheduling Process.
This online training course gives OMCs the information they need to prioritize maintenance work, build a better relationship with maintenance, ensures your production team understands how to request work and handover to maintenance.
Certification / Credits
Through videos, valuable downloads and practical assignments your OMCs (or potential OMCs) will learn:
- Work Identification & Prioritization - what is a quality work request, who should request work, how (with maintenance) to screen work requests and give feedback to requestors, how to build and enforce work priorities, managing small jobs and emergency work
- Managing the Backlog - key meetings OMCs should manage and how, an easy way to calculate the backlog and why,
- Planning Basics -what planners need from operations and what tasks a planner should do.
- Detailed Scheduling - the OMC and maintenance supervisors need to work together to ensure the maintenance schedule and production schedule are coordinated.
- Work Execution - Understand what the maintenance crews do and their roles and responsibilities.
- Recording Work - Do you know what's important to continuous improvement? It's the history of work executed.
- KPIs and Implementing - Do you know what KPIs you should really be tracking to ensure that the planning, scheduling and execution of maintenance work leads to continuous improvement? Do you know the threats to success?
Why choose IDCON INC?
99.9% happy training clients
Over 1k students, worldwide
Reliability and Maintenance Subject matter experts with real world experience
Contact this provider
IDCON has provided reliability and maintenance consulting services to small, mid-sized and large companies since 1972 in over 50 different countries. We work in the heavy process industry in mining, oil and gas, pulp and paper, steel and metals, cement,...