Get your workload under control with effective Planning and Scheduling strategies. This course delivers the fundamental best practices and tools for your planners, schedulers, supervisors, operations maintenance coordinators to become efficient and effective at managing this process.
Upcoming start dates
3 October, 2023
22 January, 2024
21 May, 2024
Certification / Credits
- What planners should be doing
- How to screen and approve work orders based on real priorities not emotions
- How to manage your backlog
- How to plan work and schedule work that uses resources effectively
- How to implement a Work Management System that improves uptime and keeps your team safe!
Why choose IDCON INC?
99.9% happy training clients
Over 1k students, worldwide
Reliability and Maintenance Subject matter experts with real world experience
Contact this provider
IDCON has provided reliability and maintenance consulting services to small, mid-sized and large companies since 1972 in over 50 different countries. We work in the heavy process industry in mining, oil and gas, pulp and paper, steel and metals, cement,...