Women's Leadership ProgramGetSmarter
Women's Leadership Program
All available course dates
Women's Leadership Program
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Yale University.
Women remain underrepresented in leadership positions globally. To succeed, women must learn to navigate both the external factors that hinder their access to leadership positions and the internal factors that could cost them opportunities for advancement.
The online Womens Leadership Program from the Yale School of Management Executive Education equips you with the knowledge and skills to develop your full professional potential as leaders in society. Through exploration of values-based leadership and emotional self-mastery, youll strengthen your emotional intelligence, understand your individual strengths, and learn to harness creative thinking to maximize the capacity for business innovation and problem-solving. Embark on a personal development journey and learn to utilize your distinctive abilities to help guide yourself, your teams, and your organization towards success.
Who should attend?
Is this program for you?
This online leadership course aims to equip existing and aspiring leaders with the confidence, self-awareness, and networking skills to effectively lead their teams and organizations. Business leaders and senior managers will benefit from gaining insight into the behaviors that have the potential to shape future business, as well as leadership skills to effect positive change within their organizations. Its also beneficial to middle and junior managers looking to gain personal and professional leadership development in order to prepare to move into a senior or executive management role.
Self-knowledge and self-mastery
Leading growth through experimentation
Emotionally intelligent feedback
Networks and structures of innovation
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6-8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Certification / Credits
- Learn how to strategically leverage your strengths through this Womens Leadership Program and earn an official certificate of participation from Yale School of Management Executive Education.
- Assessment is continuous and based on a series of practical assignments completed online. In order to be issued with a certificate, youll need to meet the requirements outlined in the course handbook. The handbook will be made available to you as soon as you begin the course.
- Your certificate will be issued in your legal name and sent to you upon successful completion of the program, as per the stipulated requirements.
What will set you apart
On completion of this program, youll walk away with:
- An understanding of your unique traits and attributes, which can be used as powerful leadership tools to help develop teams, drive innovation, and stimulate business growth.
- The ability to leverage your relationships, connections, and interpersonal interactions to achieve your leadership goals.
- A development plan that aligns your strengths, goals, and feedback from your network.
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team