Women's Leadership Development Programme
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from University of Oxford
Time and again, the business world has witnessed the many advantages of employing more women in leadership positions. Tackling gender bias and workplace challenges is becoming a necessity for organisations, society, and the economy at large.
The Oxford Women’s Leadership Development Programme from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford offers you the opportunity to take a critical look at your own leadership style and strengths over the course of six weeks, online.
By approaching leadership as a reflective practice, this programme is structured around three main themes: self-acceptance, self-management, and self-development. Through challenging the workplace gender biases that female leaders face, you’ll explore the skills needed to lead, influence, negotiate, and navigate difficult scenarios.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Is this programme for you?
This online leadership development programme aims to better equip current leaders to navigate the many challenges and gender biases that hinder female professionals in the workplace. The coursework is also designed to help aspiring female managers and executives develop the critical leadership skills to influence, persuade, empower, and mentor. Those preparing to transition into senior management or C-suite roles will be able to deepen their leadership knowledge by reflecting on crucible moments and approaches to challenging situations. This programme will serve those aiming to overcome gender barriers in business, and grow both within their careers and organisation.
Enhance your leadership strengths and learn how to drive female inclusion in business contexts as you work through the weekly modules of this online programme.
Welcome to your Online Campus
Accepting yourself as a leader
Understanding your context
Negotiating as a leadership practice
Becoming an influential leader
Developing as a leader: What can help you?
Imagining your future possibilities as a leader
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 9–12 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Certification / Credits
- Explore women’s leadership development and earn an official certificate of attendance from Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
- Assessment is continuous and based on a series of practical assignments completed online. In order to be issued with a certificate, you’ll need to meet the requirements outlined in the programme handbook. The handbook will be made available to you as soon as you begin the programme.
- Your certificate will be issued in your legal name and sent to you upon successful completion of the programme, as per the stipulated requirements.
- This Oxford Women's Leadership Development Programme is certified by the United Kingdom CPD Certification Service, and may be applicable to individuals who are members of, or are associated with, UK-based professional bodies.
What will set you apart
On completion of this programme, you’ll walk away with:
- A personal development plan, and enhanced core leadership skills and resources, to help you grow confidently as a leader.
- Tools to help you navigate workplace challenges faced by women, and respond to culture and gender assumptions.
- An understanding of your unique leadership style, strengths, and limiting behaviours, and the ability to recognise your own agency.
- Guidance from leading industry experts and Oxford Saïd faculty, and the opportunity to learn alongside fellow women leaders from around the world.
- Unlimited access to both the official Oxford Executive Education Alumni group on LinkedIn and 2U’s Career Engagement Network, offering you exclusive resources and events to support your professional journey and drive your career forward.
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...