MarTech Strategy: Leveraging Data and Technology in Marketing
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Northwestern University.
Useful templates to aid in developing a unique, innovative and forward-thinking MarTech strategy and roadmap for your business.
An in-depth understanding of the six components of MarTech and how they contribute to your overall business success.
The expertise to apply dynamic marketing principles and MarTech insights to help solve business challenges in your context.
The ability to use MarTech tools to optimize your customer journey by sharing and measuring tailored campaigns that meet your strategic goals.
Who should attend?
This Course Is for You if You Want To:
- Expand your technical skill set by understanding how to leverage MarTech tools across the customer journey
- Develop and align a MarTech strategy with existing business goals while driving collaboration between teams
- Tap into the growing field of MarTech as a technical professional with an interest in marketing
Dynamic advertising and promotion
Using MarTech for content distribution and customer experience
MarTech data and infrastructure
E-commerce and digital sales enablement
Dynamic customer relationship management systems and technologies
MarTech management and governance
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 7–9 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...