Leading Professional Service Firms Programme
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from University of Oxford
Drive your firm and your career to the next level with the skills to achieve winning performance, growth, and innovation.
This programme is designed specifically for individuals working in senior management roles and leading teams within professional service firms, including those in industries such as finance, consulting, IT, law, engineering, advertising, or insurance.
Who should attend?
This programme is for you if you are:
- A senior manager, consultant, or an experienced professional working within business outsourcing services, eager to take your organisation to the next level
- A current or aspiring firm partner with technical expertise looking to develop your leadership skills
- A business or firm leader eager to gain strategic capabilities to respond to industry challenges, prepare for the future, and remain relevant in an evolving marketplace
From expert to orchestrator: Redefine your contribution to competitive advantage
Explore what makes your firm stand out and realise the foundations of your leadership.
Excellence with relevance: Deliver client-centric services through bundling
Explore strategies for delivering an outstanding client service experience.
Becoming known: Grow your reputation through compelling communication
Discover techniques to enhance your visibility and broaden your reputational footprint.
Beyond the trusted partner: Grow strategic relationships through partnering
Explore strategies to maintain a broad network of relationships and grow your influence.
Ahead of the curve: Future proof your capabilities through collaborative learning
Gain insight into how to stay ahead of the curve through collaborative learning.
The big win: Leading transformational innovation in your firm
Explore how to build momentum for transformational innovation and growth.
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- Self-paced weekly modules,7–10 hours per week
Certification / Credits
This Oxford Leading Professional Service Firms Programme is certified by the United Kingdom CPD Certification Service, and may be applicable to individuals who are members of, or are associated with, UK-based professional bodies. The programme has an estimated 60 hours of learning.
On completion of this programme, you’ll walk away with:
- A strategic action plan for innovating and elevating your firm’s service offering, to create a distinct competitive advantage to stand out in your industry.
- The strategic capabilities to help you respond to the challenges facing professional service firms (PSFs) and take your organisation to the next level.
- Leadership techniques and frameworks that will improve your people management practices, and guide you towards managing teams effectively.
- Insights from renowned business outsourcing practitioners, industry experts, and academics, and access to a global network of fellow PSF professionals and leaders.
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...