IMD Leading Digital Innovation in Supply Chain and Logistics
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Institute for Management Development (IMD)
Emerging supply chain and last mile logistics technology is a major source of competitive advantage. Now that more efficient digital solutions have become available, companies can make greater improvements in supply chain performance. Combining digital applications with operational changes helps yield significant performance improvements that transform the supply chain.
The Leading Digital Innovation in Supply Chain and Logistics online program from the Institute for Management Development (IMD) will help you identify opportunities to streamline and optimize your business supply chain. Over five weeks, you’ll discover the best way to adapt your organization to new technologies and examine the digital logistics available to support a customer-centric supply chain, from strategic sourcing to production. Guided by Carlos Cordon, Professor of Strategy and Supply Chain Management, you’ll explore efficient supply chain network design operations and how to address changing customer needs. Walk away with a roadmap to digitally transform your supply chain.
The Leading Digital Innovation in Supply Chain and Logistics online program from the Institute for Management Development (IMD) is accredited by the International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA). ISCEA is the global leader in supply chain education, certification, and recognition programs. By completing this program, participants will receive globally recognized skills in the supply chain occupation, networking opportunities with like-minded individuals, and discounted fees for Certified Professional in Logistics Management (CPLM) certification.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Is this program for you?
This program will appeal to logistics, transport management, warehousing, procurement, and supply chain professionals seeking a better understanding of the opportunities afforded by digital initiatives in this sector. It’s particularly relevant to business professionals in the retail, wholesale, and manufacturing sectors. These roles include, but are not limited to, operations, project management, consultancy, business development, sales, engineering, and entrepreneurship.
Learn to apply digital initiatives to your supply chain as you work through the weekly modules of this online program.
Welcome to your Online Campus
Digital logistics for a customer-centric supply chain
Digital transformation in production
Managing strategic sourcing in a digital supply chain
End-to-end planning and optimization in the digital supply chain
Transforming digital supply chain strategy
Course delivery details
- 5 weeks (excluding orientation)
- 6-8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Certification / Credits
- Develop a roadmap for optimizing your supply chain and earn an official certificate of completion from the Institute for Management Development (IMD).
- Assessment is continuous and based on a series of practical assignments completed online. In order to be issued with a certificate, you’ll need to meet the requirements outlined in the program handbook. The handbook will be made available to you as soon as you begin the program.
- Successful completion of this online program counts towards your IMD alumni status. Find out more.
- Your certificate will be issued in your legal name and sent to you upon successful completion of the program, as per the stipulated requirements.
What will set you apart
On completion of this program, you’ll walk away with:
- The ability to design a digital logistics strategy to improve your customer experience.
- End-to-end supply chain planning and optimization, including in the production process.
- The expertise to critically select and apply suitable digital initiatives to your unique business context for performance improvement.
- Insight into the strategic importance of a customer-centric supply chain, with a roadmap for a digitally transformed supply chain.
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...