Data Visualization With Tableau
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Northwestern University.
The practical skills to convey insights and uncertainty using effective visualization-based communication.
Design fundamentals and techniques rooted in cognitive psychology and graphic design to help you visualize data for non-technical stakeholders.
A data visualization strategy that conveys data insights to improve organizational decision-making.
Who should attend?
This Course Is for You if You Want To:
- Pursue career growth by enhancing your visualization and Tableau skills for practical application in day-to-day work
- Use the data at your disposal to make more educated decisions through effective visualization
- Learn to present and communicate data to non-technical peers and senior leadership in your organization
Purpose of visualization
Data fundamentals and the visualization process
Visualization as a language
Mapping data to visual variables
Multidimensional data analysis
Exploratory data analysis
Designing visualizations for communication
Visualization-based decision making
Course delivery details
- 8 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6–10 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...